Sometimes the WooCommerce product titles are way too long and you want to make all the WooCommerce product titles of the same length, also
you may want to keep the shop experience consistent and clean.This is how you do it.
- Go to Elementor->My Templates.
- On the Briefcasewp Tab find the shop template you want modify and click on edit with Elementor.
- Select the product title, turn on Title Limit option.
- Set Character Limit (number of characters).
- Optional: Add “…” if product titles are longer then the limit.
- Optional: Limit title at the end of the upcoming word instead of breaking the title.