Woo Grid Widgets from Briefcase Elementor Widgets gives you powerful features for your mobile design. In this tutorial you will learn how to display your products on a swiper mode for mobile views.
- First you need to download and install Briefcase Elementor Widgets plugin. Download Here!
- Download and install BriefcaseWP Extras plugin, if you want use and choose from our pre made blocks. Download Here!
- Go to Pages->Add New.
- Add your Title and click on edit with Elementor button.
- Drag and drop the Woo Grid widget.
- Select featured products or latest products on woo grid type option and choose the style you like it.
- Set your columns number and also you can choose what categories include or exclude and more.
- Woo Grid Settings->Woo grid layout choose slider.
- Enabled Swiper mode.
- Click on apply button to update changes to page.
- Save and see how it looks.
Watch Demo Video .
-You can create and add your own skin style to use on Woo Grid Widget.
-You can use our pre-made shop blocks from BEW templates. (Required BriefcaseWP Extras plugin)