Now you can create a beautiful Fullpage Scrolling Websites on Elementor with the new BEW Fullpage Widget from Briefcase Elementor Widgets, It is very easy and fast. Design completely modern and clean one page WordPress websites using the power of fullPage.js and Elementor.
How it works?
First you need to have Elementor and Briefcase Elementor Widgets installed in your WordPress.
You can download them in the following links.
Once the add-ons are installed, just follow the steps:
- Create a New page.
- Edit with Elementor.
- Create a section with these settings :
-Content Width (Full Width).
-Columns Gap (No Gap).
- Insert the BEW Fullpage Widget .
- Now you can create and design your fullpages sections from scratch, 100% customizable, you can use the pre-made designs for a standard section, it come with:
-Title and sub-title.
– Custom style
- Or you can use a custom elementor template and apply in your fullpage section. Go to Elementor library-> My Templates->Add New and make your custom section, for better results use Elementor canvas template. When you are finish your template, save and return to fullpage page.
- On your fullpage section you can allow use custom template option, and choose your new template.
- Apply the settings you want on fullpage options and menu options. If you are using a menu, it will work better with a transparent header menu.
- Save your design and see how it looks with the Elementor preview.
As you can see with Bew Fullpage widget for Elementor , you can create unique and modern Fullpage Scrolling Websites, fully customizable inside of Elementor.