Thanks to Elementor WooCommerce Builder. you can create a Single Product Template for Woocommerce, also the design customization is done right from the Elementor editor. the template will be apply on all your products, as well as for specific categories or other conditions. Learn more here!.
Briefcase Elementor Widget is totally compatible, you can use any Widget or Woocommerce Dynamic Field Widget inside the Single Product Template.
The Woocommerce Dynamic Field Widget from Briefcase Elementor Widgets has many additional features to improve and extend your customization, also you will able stop using some plugin. Lets go and see how it works.
- First you need to download and install Briefcase Elementor Widgets plugin. Download Here!
- Download and install BriefcaseWp Extras plugin (Optional). Download Here!
- Go to Elementor->My Templates.
- Create a Single Product Template.
- Choose a BEW Templates on the Elementor popup templates library. (You need to have installed Briefcasewp Extras)
- Change and customize with your own style (color, fonts, etc), or just use it.
- Save and see how it looks.
Watch the Video Tutorial.
-You can use the Woocommerce Elementor widgets and the Dynamic Field from Briefcase Elementor Widgets together, find your style.
-We recommend use the Woo Grid Widget to create a related product section if you want custom style on it.
Hello, I have some tech questions prior to purchasing your elementor widgets. I’m currently working on the Big Naasty website (link in the form). I’m running into a product issue. I’m currently using the woocommerce booking plugin for bookable products (charters).
Now, this plugin requires “Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings” plugin (from wpextend.io) to display the booking calendar within elementor. With the “connector” plugin active my other variable (shirt sizes and add to cart buttons) products lose all frontend visibility.
So, my two questions are:
Will your plugin help me to regain the shirt sizes and add to cart buttons variables on my single products and play well with the “connector” plug in?
Do you have a frontend solution for both” woocommerce bookings” within elementor and variable products on the same site?
Thank you in advance.